Alexandra Nowak, NP
Nurse Practitioner, BHRT Specialist
Licensed Nurse Practitioner in Ontario, Advanced Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
Specialist; Founder of iOptimal Functional Medicine
Empowering people through optimal health
Areas of Interest
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Thyroid Optimization
- Men’s Wellness
- Women’s Wellness
-Brain Wellness - Cognitive Optimization
- Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)
- Advanced Certification in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy from the
Academy of Preventive and Innovative Medicine by Worldlink Medical
- Received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) with Honours from Ryerson
University in 2011
- Medical training at Cambridge Memorial Hospital
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSc) and Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Certificate
from University of Toronto.
- Specialty training and certification as a Certified Addiction Specialist from the University
of British Columbia
- Essential Cannabis knowledge from University of Waterloo
- Proud member of the Trubalance Healthcare, Inc. Canadian BHRT Network
Alexandra Nowak, BScN, MSc, NP-PHC or “NP Alex”, is a licensed Nurse Practitioner in
Ontario servicing BC, NS, Manitoba, New Brunswick & Quebec. Alex was trained in BHRT by
Dr. Neal Rouzier, MD from Worldlink Medical, which gives her a unique perspective on both
the medical and integrative functional medicine world. NP Alex believes that each person has individual needs and has their own set of life experiences, struggles and issues. She focuses on individualized treatment for those willing to comply with improving and optimizing their health outcomes. She is motivated to provide therapeutic options that are in the best interest of the
Fluent in English, Russian, Ukrainian and Polish.
Why I Love What I Do
NP Alex is dedicated to continuous learning and optimizing health for all. Alex takes the time
to understand patients' health issues. She integrates the innovative in cutting-edge medical
science with the knowledge of functional medicine. She frequently works with a team of multi-
disciplinary health professionals to help patients achieve optimal wellness. Alex will help to
prevent illness, not just put band-aids on existing ones.
During her time off you can find Alex enjoying family time with her husband and 2 children,
jogging and enjoying a green smoothy.
Alex's motto is “Optimize your health to make you feel like you again"